Dogs Have Feelings, Too!! Watch This Puppy Whine While Watching a Sad Scene from the Lion King

I remember when I saw the lion king that I was crying in the middle of the movie! It has some very sad and moving scenes. Now I know it's an animated movie, but it moved me. Well, it seems that I am not the only one. This puppy in the video is as sad as me. Watch and discover how this pug feels in Lion King. When Simba's father dies in the movie, the pug starts to moan. Look at your teacher as if asking "Is it true? Mustafa really dies? I do not want him to die. "With the sad music coming from the television, she moves away from the television and shivers with sadness. She is moved!
Dogs Have Feelings, Too!! Watch This Puppy Whine While Watching a Sad Scene from the Lion King Dogs Have Feelings, Too!! Watch This Puppy Whine While Watching a Sad Scene from the Lion King Reviewed by walter on October 17, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.